Last Revised: April 27, 2016
2. Which information we may collect?
We may only collect non-identifiable and anonymous information ("Non-personal Information"). To put it simply, such information does not by itself reveals your identity. Non-personal Information which may be gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information.
- Technical information includes: Type of operation system (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.), Type of Browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.), Screen resolution (e.g. 800x600, 1024x768, etc.), Browser and keyboard language (e.g. English), device type (e.g. mobile phone), Connection type, Service Provider, IP Address (Including Geo-location derived from the IP Address), date and time of page request and other similar non-identifiable technical information.
- Behavioral information includes: pages you viewed, features you accessed, time you spent on the Website, searches made with the "Find a Physician" feature, and similar non-identifiable behavioral Information.
3. Will we collect the answers for the Yes/No Questions presented to you during your visit to the Website and under the "Talk to Your Doctor" Tab?
Absolutely not. Your answers to the questions will not be collected or stored. If the questions are answered during your visit to the "Experience PillCam SB" segment, your answers will be shown under the "Talk to Your doctor" Tab. Once you leave or reload the Website all the answers you provided will be lost.
4. Will we collect the email you provide us through the "Share with a friend" feature?
Absolutely not. The email will be used only once for sending a link, and will be deleted immediately thereafter.
5. What are the purposes of the collection of information?
The Non-personal Information is collected in order to learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Website and to enhance the User's experience on the Website. For example, if we will know that many Users are interested in a certain area of the Website, we could enhance and improve such an area.
6. Disclosure of Information to third parties
9. Privacy Policies Governing Linked Websites